About the Practice
At Polsinelli, our attorneys understand the complexity and sensitivity of employee relations and workplace issues. As exclusively management counsel, our attorneys have extensive experience providing employers with cost-efficient advice and aggressive defenses on employment and labor law matters. We have represented Fortune 500 corporations and privately owned entrepreneurial firms.
Our broad range of practices and service areas include:
- Employment Advice and Training
- Employment Litigation Defense
- Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation
- ERISA Litigation
- FLSA / Wage & Hour / Collective Action Defense
- OFCCP / Affirmative Action
- Restrictive Covenants and Trade Secret Litigation
- Traditional Labor
Current national rankings and recognitions include:
- Ranked by Chambers USA in Labor & Employment (2016)
- Recognized as a Tier 1 Best Law Firm in Labor & Employment by U.S. News and World Report/Best Lawyers (2016)
- Rated as a Standout in both complex and everyday employment litigation in the 2017 BTI Litigation Outlook, based on a survey of more than 300 general counsel at companies with more than $1 billion in revenue.
- PolsinelliAtWork.com was recently recognized as one of the top employment blogs in the nation by Feedspot.
About the Firm
Polsinelli is an Am Law 100 firm with approximately 800 attorneys in 20 offices, serving corporations, institutions, and entrepreneurs nationally. Ranked #17 for Client Service Excellence among 650 U.S. law firms, Polsinelli has risen more than 50 spots over the past five years in the Am Law 100 annual law firm ranking. Polsinelli attorneys provide practical legal counsel infused with business insight, and focus on health care, financial services, real estate, intellectual property, mid-market corporate, labor and employment, and business litigation. Polsinelli attorneys have depth of experience in 100 service areas and 70 industries. The firm can be found online at www.polsinelli.com. Polsinelli PC. In California, Polsinelli LLP.
* 2017 BTI Client Service A-Team Report