About the Practice
At Polsinelli, our attorneys understand the complexity and sensitivity of employee relations and workplace issues. As exclusively management counsel, our attorneys have extensive experience providing employers with cost-efficient advice and aggressive defenses on employment and labor law matters. We have represented Fortune 500 corporations and privately owned entrepreneurial firms.
Our broad range of practices and service areas include:
- Employment Advice and Training
- Employment Litigation Defense
- Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation
- ERISA Litigation
- FLSA / Wage & Hour / Collective Action Defense
- OFCCP / Affirmative Action
- Restrictive Covenants and Trade Secret Litigation
- Traditional Labor
Current national rankings and recognitions include:
- Ranked by Chambers USA in Labor & Employment (2017)
- Recognized as a Tier 1 Best Law Firm in Labor & Employment by U.S. News and World Report's 2018 "Best Law Firms"
- Rated as a Standout in both complex and everyday employment litigation in the 2018 BTI Litigation Outlook, based on a survey of more than 300 general counsel at companies with more than $1 billion in revenue.
- PolsinelliAtWork.com was recently recognized as one of the top employment blogs in the nation by Feedspot.
About the Firm
Polsinelli is an Am Law 100 firm with more than 825 attorneys in 21 offices. Ranked #24 for Client Service Excellence* and #10 for best client relationships** among 650 U.S. law firms, Polsinelli was also named among the top 30 best-known firms in the nation*** for the second-consecutive year. The firm’s attorneys provide value through practical legal counsel infused with business insight, and focus on health care, financial services, real estate, intellectual property, mid-market corporate, labor and employment, and business litigation.
www.polsinelli.com | Polsinelli PC | In California, Polsinelli LLP
*2018 BTI Client Service A-Team Report
**2017 BTI Industry Power Rankings
***2018 BTI Brand Elite